Support for Mac and Linux is not ready yet!
- Added warnings if more than 2 FBOs or more than 2 route connections are added.
- Status count for route generation corrected.
- Project structure for multiplatform compilation changed.
- The offset for the default window position when opening a window can now be set in the settings window.
Limitations without registration:
- You can only use planes up to a maximum weight of 2 tons.
- You can only use helicopters up to a maximum weight of 6 tons.
- You can only hire 1 employee.
- You can only add one FBO.
- You cant create FBO routes or custom routes.
- You can’t buy aircraft.
- You can’t do airliner tenders.
Information on installing and using X-CPL-Pilot can be found in the manuals.