Support for Mac not yet ready.
- Linux migration.
- GUI changed.
- Grab area for window sizing improved.
- Layout of the main window changed.
- Correction of spelling mistakes.
- Message board added to main page.
- Tooltips inserted for various elements.
- X-CPL-Pilot in plugins-folder can now also be renamed.
- New FBO system.
- If the FBO is not found via ICAO, an alternative is used at exactly the same position, if found. (Can happen if ICAO was changed from XP11 to XP12).
- Crash fixed when window gets closed.
- Added warnings if more than 2 FBOs or more than 2 route connections are added.
- Status count for route generation corrected.
- Project structure for multiplatform compilation changed.
- The offset for the default window position when opening a window can now be set in the settings window.
- SAR: You can now press the ping button on the tablet to see the rescue zone on the map for a few seconds.
Limitations without registration:
- You can only use planes up to a maximum weight of 2 tons.
- You can only use helicopters up to a maximum weight of 6 tons.
- You can only hire 1 employee.
- You can only add one FBO.
- You cant create FBO routes or custom routes.
- You can’t buy aircraft.
- You can’t do airliner tenders.
Information on installing and using X-CPL-Pilot can be found in the manuals.